Monday, November 13, 2006

Get Your Gear Here!


Sorry we have not posted in a while, but things have been very busy around the big top! The animals need our constant care and those who would shut down this circus are doubling their efforts. We have done some shuffling of responsibilities here at Bread and Circuses, but we intend to continue to bring you relevant tidbits--some novel and others very serious.

Here is something I happened upon while checking out the Jack Hyles Web Page. This is a Cafe Press store with nothing but Hyles stuff. Coffee mugs, mouse pads, T-shirts, sweatshirts, and duffel bags! I have a few people in mind who will be on the other end of a wonderful gag gift this Christmas! Enjoy and we will be back with a real post very soon.

God bless!

Phineas

2 comments:

Matthew Richards said...

I thought that I would lead by example and purchase a Jack Hyles T-shirt. Funny thing is that Pastor Hyles did not even have the word, "quit" in his dictionary and the theme of these items is "Dont' Quit!" Oh the sweet irony.

Phineas Barnum

Matthew Richards said...

my T-shirt arrived today and it is fabulous! I hope that it holds up through the wash cycle, etc... I am seriously considering making some Bread and Circus T-shirts available through Cafe Press. All we need is some artwork to send in and a catchy slogan like, "Your Blog Through the Fog of Hysteric Fundamentalism!"

I am open to other suggestions as well.

pt barnum